International Conference on Modern Mechanics and Applications (ICOMMA)
The main goal of ICOMMA 2020 is to bring together researchers, scientists and experts in universities, companies, institutions, communities, agencies, associations and societies to provide them a unique platform for sharing worldwide ideas as well as recent trends in modern mechanics regarding closely fourth industrial revolution (named Mechanics 4.0) which involves multidisciplinary research of modelling and simulations, materials, sensors, additive manufacturing (3D - 4D printing) and artificial intelligence algorithms.
Papers will be selected and considered for publication in the International Journal of Computational Methods, Computers, Materials & Continua, and Composite Structures.
The deadline for Abstract Submission is August 15, 2020.
- Biological systems
- Damage, fracture and failure
- Flow problems
- Multiscale multiphysics problems
- Composites and hybrid structures
- Optimization and inverse problems
- Lightweight structures
- Numerical methods and computational intelligence
- Uncertainty quantification and data-driven modelling
- Dynamic analysis
- Additive manufacturing
- Natural hazards modelling